The PhD Programme Office SDSB is pleased to announce that Fariha Zahid has successfully defended the dissertation titled “Political Skill and Self Serving Counterproductive Work Behaviors: A Power Perspective” on May 20, 2020 in partial fulfilment of the requirements of PhD Management Programme at Suleman Dawood School of Business (SDSB) LUMS.
The dissertation defense committee comprised the following members:
- Dr. Arif Nazir Butt ‐ Supervisor & Chair – SDSB
- Dr. Muhammad Abdur Rahman Malik – Member SDSB
- Dr. Muhammad Adeel Zaffar ‐ Member SDSB
- Dr. Abdul Karim Khan – Member (UAEU)
- Dr. Shafay Shamail ‐ Member (LUMS)
- Dr. Anwar Khurshid – External Examiner (NAMAL Institute)
We would like to express special thanks and gratitude to Dr. Arif Nazir Butt for his active involvement in bringing the dissertation to a timely and successful conclusion. We look forward to Fariha sharing her research findings with the LUMS community and public at large.
To learn more about the PhD Management programme at SDSB, please click here.